Over the next few months, we will be putting together a Social Impact Report (SIR) which will help us find out how we are doing as a credit union and what opportunities are available to make a difference in the community.
What is a Social Impact Report?
A social impact report is used as a communication tool to measure how we, as a credit union, is performing and use it to relate to the overall change brought about to people’s lives and the environment over the past two years.
How will be undertaking the research?
We will be conducting a members’ survey over the next couple of months to get our members’ feedback, thoughts and stories. This will be sent out to all members who have opted into receiving information via email. If you would like to receive a copy of the members’ survey and you aren’t on our mailing list, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Members Survey’. All the participants who complete the survey will be entered into a prize draw where two lucky winners will receive £50 into their M for Money Savings Account. Terms and Conditions apply.
We will also be holding virtual face-to-face interviews with some of our members as well as our payroll partners. If you would like to get involved, please contact us on email@example.com with the subject line ‘Social Impact Report – getting involved’. All the participants will receive £20 into their M for Money Savings Account. Terms and Conditions apply. Further details will be released closer to the time.
As a thank-you, all the participants of the survey will be the first to receive the Social Impact Report.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE PRIZE DRAW
To enter the M for Money Credit Union Members Survey 2021 Prize Draw, please read the full terms and conditions below.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the Prize Draw you are agreeing to these Prize Draw terms and conditions.
2. The Prize Draw is being run by M for Money Credit Union.
Eligibility to enter
3. The Prize Draw is open to M for Money Credit Union members only and entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
4. Employees and board members of M for Money Credit Union and its subsidiaries including Employees and board members of Credit Union Solutions (CUS), along with their families and members of their households, are not eligible to enter.
5. In entering the Prize Draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
6. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
7. The Prize Draw is free to enter.
How to enter
8. Your name and contact details are required for us to notify the winners.
9. By entering the Prize Draw M for Money Credit Union cannot guarantee that your survey response will remain anonymous.
10. Prize Draw entries will be accepted up to Midday on 18 July 2021. Entries after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
11. To enter the Prize Draw simply complete and submit the M for Money Credit Union Members Survey 2021.
12. M for Money Credit Union will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
13. M for Money Credit Union holds the right to disqualify entries that demonstrate a lack of consideration to the main survey, including incomplete or incomprehensible answers.
14. The prize will be £50 into the member’s M for Money Savings Account.
15. Two winners will be drawn at random.
16. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
17. M for Money Credit Union reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
18. The decision of M for Money Credit Union regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
19. Winners will be notified after 15 September 2021 via the contact details (email or phone) provided in their Members Survey response.
20. M for Money Credit Union will attempt to contact the winners by email up to two times.
21. If either winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and M for Money Credit Union reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner drawn at random.
Receipt of the prize
22. Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize into the Savings Account.
Data protection and publicity
23. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the Prize Draw being used by M for Money Credit Union for the purposes of administering the Prize Draw, and only for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
24. All entrants may apply for details of the winning participants by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
25. The winners agree to the release of their first name to any other Prize Draw participants if requested via M for Money Credit Union.
26. An announcement of the winners’ first names will be made via M for Money Credit Union members eNewsletter.
27. All personal information shall be used in accordance with M for Money Credit Union’s Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability
28. M for Money Credit Union does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the Prize Draw or being selected for a prize.
29. M for Money Credit Union reserves the right to cancel the Prize Draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
30. The Prize Draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.