Welcome to M for Money Credit Union, the proud sponsor of Run Frimley, organised by the Frimley Health Charity.
M for Money is a not-for-profit financial co-operative that is owned and operated by its members for their benefit. We provide safe savings and affordable loans to members of the credit union. We serve anyone that is living or working in North West London in Harrow and Hillingdon, as well as the counties of Berkshire and Buckinghamshire. We also offer Salary Saving Schemes at Frimley Park Hospital, Buckinghamshire Council, Slough Council; Hillingdon and Harrow Councils; Northwick Park and Hillingdon Hospitals.
About Frimley Health Charity
The work of Frimley Health Charity helps to improve lives across all our hospitals for patients, staff and visitors. They purchase the latest cutting-edge equipment in their drive for excellence and helping create calm surroundings to help reduce stress felt by many vulnerable patients and their staff to aid the recovery process.
M for Money services
Below are the main services offered by M for Money Credit Union.
Salary Saving Scheme
Save as you earn through our Salary Saving Scheme.
Why join M for Money Credit Union?
1. Owned and controlled by members so any surplus made goes back to our members as dividends.
2. Affordable loans with low interest rates.
3. We are ethical and provide a haven for members’ savings.
4. We are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, which protects savings up to £85,000.
5. We have a wide range of loan products and savings accounts to help you suit your financial needs.
Don’t just take our word for it, here’s what our members have to say:
Fair and reasonable rates
aware of someone who was struggling financially, who may need to borrow money at a fair or
reasonable rate, I would be happy to recommend M for Money.”
Member, M for Money Credit Union