These Terms and Conditions create an agreement between M for Money Credit Union, the referrers and referees with regards to the M for Money Credit Union Referral Programme – employee payroll deduction scheme. To participate, M for Money Credit Union referrers and referees must agree to these Referral Terms, which become part of the M for Money Credit Union Terms.
For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, please observe the following terminology:
Referrer: The person who has introduced a colleague to the M for Money Credit Union services.
Referee: The person who has been introduced to the M for Money Credit Union services by a member.
Referral Terms: The Terms and Conditions which have been listed here.
M for Money Credit Union website: https://m4mcu.org/
Terms and Conditions
- Any colleagues that you refer must be new members at M for Money Credit Union.
- The referee needs to take an introductory loan of £2000 which is payable over three years.
- The £100 referral bonus will be credited to the referrer and referee’s account but withdrawals will not be accepted until the loan has been repaid.
- If the referee receives multiple referral links, only one referral link can be used per loan.
- All data collected by us will be used and processed exclusively within the framework of the current Dutch and European Union data protection laws and in accordance with our data protection and privacy policies.
- M for Money Credit Union can terminate the Referral Programme or a person’s ability to participate at any time for any reason and without notice.
- M for Money Credit Union reserves the right to suspend accounts or refuse a loan if we notice any activity we believe fraudulent, improper, or unlawful or if we have reason to assume you are in breach of these Referral Terms. M for Money Credit Union reserves the right to review and investigate all referral activities and to suspend accounts or modify referrals as deemed fair and appropriate.
- M for Money Credit Union reserves the right to, at all times, amend these Referral Terms by publishing an amended version on the M for Money Credit Union website.
- You are free to decide whether or not to accept a revised version of these Referral Terms. If you do not agree to any revised version of these Referral Terms, your sole recourse is to stop your participation in the Referral Programme.
- Except as otherwise expressly stated by us, participation in the Referral Programme is subject to, and constitutes your acceptance of, the version of these Referral Terms in effect at the time of your participation in the Referral Programme.